Hard to say but i leave

General discussion area and chat

Moderator: satrow

Forum rules
This General Discussions forum is an open chat area, so you can talk about almost any subject. Please keep things civil, though!

Please do try to somewhat stick to the relevance of this forum, which focuses on everything around the Pale Moon project and its user community. "Totally random" subjects don't really belong here, even in the general discussion area.
Night Wing
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Re: Hard to say but i leave

Unread postby Night Wing » Wed, 07 Feb 2018, 04:56

Thehandyman1957 wrote:Sadly, he is now on the dark side of the moon. So we shall never know. :angel:

Off-topic:
Pink Floyd knows. ;)
Linux Mint 19 (Tara) Xfce 64 Bit (Default OS) with 64 Bit linux Pale Moon
Windows 7 SP1, 64 Bit (Backup OS) with 32 Bit windows Pale Moon

lyceus
Moon Magic practitioner
Moon Magic practitioner

Re: Hard to say but i leave

Unread postby lyceus » Mon, 12 Feb 2018, 06:05

gracious1 wrote:
Moonchild wrote:Considering he asked for his account to be deleted and was purportedly vague, I guess we'll never know.

That seems kind of extreme. All you have to do is stop posting, stop visiting. To ask for an account to be deleted is rather pointed, as though there was some anger or hurt feelings.

I had an odd request like that. As you may not know I have a werewolf page somewhere on the net, and I did ran a guestbook from 1995 to 2010. Some french dude came on 2011 to beg, yes BEG to me to remove his entry. The reason, he still use the same nickname for his actual job and his boss linked him with werewolves (oh la la, mon Dieu!). So I kindly removed the entry and later discarded the guestbook since that was so Web 1.0

Off-topic:
I asked the scales and their guess is that he got a job where Pale Moon is not welcome at work. So well, if you still see this in secret, thanks to the fish and see you again!
Last edited by lyceus on Mon, 12 Feb 2018, 06:16, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General discussion”