Thank you Moonchild and others for a fine product!

General discussion and chat (archived)
BenFenner
Astronaut
Astronaut

Thank you Moonchild and others for a fine product!

Unread post by BenFenner » 2017-11-17, 15:05

I read about the Firefox 57 update this week with morbid curiosity instead of abject horror. This has been the case for a few years now, all thanks to Pale Moon.

I have donated in the past, and have said to bug me about donating in the future. I believe I won't need that anymore. For every major release of Firefox (that I thankfully don't have to suffer) I will be donating. I will be suggesting my friends do the same. Firefox 57 has been released, so I will suggest they donate $5.70, or if they can afford more maybe half the major version number and donate $23.50, or make the math easy and just donate $57. When Firefox 58 rolls around, we can up our donation amount accordingly and keep this party rolling.

Cheers, and thank you to Moonchild especially, and all the rest who make my web browsing experience a pleasure, and my web development work enjoyable. :clap:

anachrotech

Re: Thank you Moonchild and others for a fine product!

Unread post by anachrotech » 2017-11-18, 01:25

Yes. Thank you. And the lastest fix for Netflix is wonderful ! 8-)

Thehandyman1957

Unread post by Thehandyman1957 » 2017-11-18, 01:51

Finally, I was able to give a little bit compared to the boat load of work I have been able to enjoy for over 2 years now.
It's been a very tight two years and even though my donation is not a whole lot, it's a start.

When things get a bit better I will send a better amount.

Thank you Moonchild and team. We often don't always hear about those in the background who also make this great browser possible but
I still thank all who make it possible to enjoy using the internet again after FF left us in the dirt.

And thank you again Moonchild for allowing us to benefit from your updates to Fossamail. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Sajadi
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Unread post by Sajadi » 2017-11-18, 17:54

Pale Moon is indeed great :D Btw. If you know someone who can help Pale Moon in solving coding related issues or you would be interested to find people who would be willing to help, every support in that department would be very much appreciated by our great browser's developer :D

BenFenner
Astronaut
Astronaut

Unread post by BenFenner » 2018-01-25, 19:04

FireFox 58 was released. Time for another donation to Pale Moon. Posting partially to remind myself to dust off PayPal when I finish fighting off this damn strep throat.

BenFenner
Astronaut
Astronaut

Unread post by BenFenner » 2018-03-13, 17:01

Firefox 59 is out: https://tech.slashdot.org/story/18/03/1 ... e-browsing

No time like the present to try out the new Ko-Fi donation technique. https://ko-fi.com/palemoon
Last edited by BenFenner on 2018-03-13, 17:01, edited 1 time in total.