I L-O-V-E Pale Moon!

General discussion and chat (archived)
musicollector

I L-O-V-E Pale Moon!

Unread post by musicollector » 2017-09-22, 18:16

I have been having nothing but issues with the latest Firefox version - too many things broken. So, after using it for 13 years, it is the end of the road. A friend suggested PM to me. As a result, my 2-day struggles to get things going after a re-image is now over. The icing on the cake is that PM has almost the same interface as FF. As of now, I am replacing FF on all my machines with PM. Delighted is an understatement!!! Thanks a million, guys!

RJARRRPCGP
Lunatic
Lunatic

Re: I L-O-V-E Pale Moon!

Unread post by RJARRRPCGP » 2017-09-23, 00:19

I love Pale Moon as well! It's like the Firefox I remembered! (And not like I would expect with some software that was taken over by a coup d' etat!)
(I fear that Mozilla one day may have a Piriform-like incident.)

Now I know that I'm not going to lose the browser that I know a megaton about! ;) I remembered that long before hearing about the recent future plans of Firefox, I was fearing that random things would disappear in the next version without advance warning, IIRC! (At least about as far back as the Firefox 3x era!)

In fact, back in 2010, I was feeling like Firefox was possibly in trouble! I felt like major enhancements were lagging and additionally, felt like we were at 3.6x forever!
(Additionally, I was fearing that we possibly wouldn't even get another bugfix version for 1 year or longer!)

dark_moon

Unread post by dark_moon » 2017-09-23, 08:54

Nice to hear your feedback! And welcome to the forum :thumbup:

mrmivo

Unread post by mrmivo » 2017-09-23, 09:00

I'm a recent and big fan of Pale Moon also. :) After all the issues I had with Firefox and Chrome, it's a breath of fresh air. It just works for me, no struggling or fighting with the browser.