? Best Add-Ons for Pale Moon ?

General discussion and chat (archived)
sebus

Re: ? Best Add-Ons for Pale Moon ?

Unread post by sebus » 2018-03-31, 21:03

Nice one, thanks, did not think of checking filewatcher (will remember now!)

sebus

LimboSlam
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Unread post by LimboSlam » 2018-04-01, 00:05

coffeebreak wrote:See if this search has what you're looking for: http://www.filewatcher.com/_/?q=bookmarks+checker+xpi
Yes, thanks! Been looking for this charm for ages! :D :thumbup:
Last edited by LimboSlam on 2018-04-01, 00:05, edited 1 time in total.
With Pale Moon by my side, surfing the web is quite enjoyable and takes my headaches away! :)
God is not punishing you, He is preparing you. Trust His plan, not your pain.#‎TrentShelton #‎RehabTime

Giraffe
Lunatic
Lunatic

Unread post by Giraffe » 2018-04-01, 07:54

Thanks for the link to filewatcher - I've just found something rather elusive until now!
Windows 7 Pro 32-bit. Comodo Internet security or Comodo Firewall + Avira Anivirus.

Nothingness

Unread post by Nothingness » 2018-08-17, 08:58

I'm a big Opera fan, well I used to be fan before they ditched their engine for Chrome. Opera had so many features and options that they created that dazzled me, and one of them was the capacity to reload tabs that you closed; which I admit I cannot imagine a browser without that feature... at all, considering the number of times I closed a tab by mistake. I was quite relieved to find an addon for Firefox that does the same thing: Undo Closed Tabs Button.

I have other addons installed, but I think the addon Undo Closed Tabs Button is essential for a browser to have and I hope the team of Palemoon will find a way to add it as one of their addon if the one from Firefox is not valid anymore or does not work or something.

yami_

Unread post by yami_ » 2018-08-17, 09:15

Nothingness wrote: Opera had so many features and options that they created that dazzled me, and one of them was the capacity to reload tabs that you closed; which I admit I cannot imagine a browser without that feature... at all, considering the number of times I closed a tab by mistake. I was quite relieved to find an addon for Firefox that does the same thing: Undo Closed Tabs Button.
You know that you do not need an extension to reopen closed tabs, right?

Shadeclan

Unread post by Shadeclan » 2018-08-17, 13:41

yami_ wrote:You know that you do not need an extension to reopen closed tabs, right?
I think he means to reopen a bunch of closed tabs. With Pale Moon standard interface, you have to reopen them one at a time.

yami_

Unread post by yami_ » 2018-08-17, 13:50

Shadeclan wrote:With Pale Moon standard interface, you have to reopen them one at a time.
Actually it is possible to reopen all recently closed tabs using History > Recently Closed Tabs > Restore All Tabs option.

Shadeclan

Unread post by Shadeclan » 2018-08-17, 13:58

So, there you go. :thumbup: :D