Visual Studio 2012 complete!

General discussion and chat (archived)
dark_moon

Visual Studio 2012 complete!

Unread post by dark_moon » 2012-10-10, 07:12

We did it! :thumbup:

Now can Moonchild boost up Pale Moon to insane speed. But i don't know how this will work, cause Pale Moon is fast as hell :o

Rohugh

Re: Visual Studio 2012 complete!

Unread post by Rohugh » 2012-10-10, 13:10

The ChipIn box still shows 81% for me but if it is indeed complete the support shown so quickly is very encouraging.

dark_moon

Unread post by dark_moon » 2012-10-10, 13:27

Then press strg+r to complete refresh the cache

Moonchild post this great news, too ;)

Blacklab
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Unread post by Blacklab » 2012-10-10, 14:08

Most excellent news! However I was a little concerned when contributions stalled a couple of days ago! If the 35th contributor was indeed one individual then they were very generous indeed! Very well done Sir/Madam - obviously you're one of Pale Moon's lottery winning fans! :o

PS. Because I'm an idiot :oops:.... when I first I saw ChipIn Pop-up box at top of forum page I thought it was just some unwanted Ad! :lol:
So as a spin-off I have also learnt how to add new sites to the XML Adblock list I use in IE8 - it's a version of the AdblockPlus list converted into XML for IE8.

(PPS. For anyone else stuck with XP/SP3 and hence IE8 - then this is the only relatively recent Adblock list in IE8 XML form I have found: http://www.quero.at/adblock_ie_xml.php You don't have to use the Quero Toolbar - just download and import the Quero Adblock IE XML file. ("adblock_ie.xml" 142KB) BEWARE: Quero download button can be very position sensitive (seems OK in PM - horrid in IE8!) - try right clicking towards top of button, out of shaded area, until you get a menu with the "Save Link/Target As" option.)