Difficulties with palemoon

Old discussions related to the Android/mobile version of Pale Moon.
jeksleinwe

Difficulties with palemoon

Unread post by jeksleinwe » 2020-05-27, 16:18

hi there,

I experiencing some minor errors with palemoon for android (Samsung GT-I9300)

the first problem is that when palemoon gets forced closed it will lose any tabs i got opened. This also happens when you close the browser properly. This is somewhat annoying please fix that

Second is the render engine when i'm zoomed out no problem but when i zoom in it will take sometimes i VERY long time to render again. Some times it even blacks out the pages and sometimes when this happens the refresh button appears to be not working to

hope you'll look into those points

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: Difficulties with palemoon

Unread post by Moonchild » 2020-05-27, 16:30

With Pale Moon for Android not being maintained I'm afraid any issues with it will go unaddressed; especially the second is not something trivial that can just be fixed.
See also the announcement at the top of this Pale Moon for Android board.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

jeksleinwe

Unread post by jeksleinwe » 2020-05-28, 14:02

Moonchild wrote:
2020-05-27, 16:30
With Pale Moon for Android not being maintained I'm afraid any issues with it will go unaddressed; especially the second is not something trivial that can just be fixed.
See also the announcement at the top of this Pale Moon for Android board.
Thank you very much for the help.

Moderator note: link removed.

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2020-05-28, 15:57

And sorry but trying to sneak in hidden SEO links in your posts is, indeed, grounds for immediate banning.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite