Bookmark-Sync to Firefox Mobile Topic is solved

Old discussions related to the Android/mobile version of Pale Moon.
Doelli
Moonbather
Moonbather

Bookmark-Sync to Firefox Mobile

Unread post by Doelli » 2019-01-04, 21:36

Hello everybody!

I use Pale Moon and want to syncronize all Bookmars from it with Firefox Mobile (Android).
Is there any way to do that?

Best regards,

Dölli

vannilla
Moon Magic practitioner
Moon Magic practitioner

Re: Bookmark-Sync to Firefox Mobile

Unread post by vannilla » 2019-07-18, 13:04

I don't think that is possible.
Definitely not with Pale Moon's sync, but there might be some arcane incantation to do it anyway (just not with Pale Moon sync.)

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2019-07-18, 13:21

It's not possible, unless someone writes an extension to use Firefox Sync from within Pale Moon, OR someone writes an extension to use Pale Moon Sync from within Firefox for Android.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

raindress

Unread post by raindress » 2019-07-19, 06:57

started playing around with json & csv files and sending to android via email--got too complicated for me with android editors(could work if had bigger brain). what I did was a bit simple..exported palemoon html bookmarks to windows pc file & then emailed to myself. opened android email and saved the file.opened android file(the option noted-chose firefox) all the bookmarks should show on browser under file:///storage/ on firefox the "star"(save bookmark).all will be avail. but you cannot edit each one unless you open one at a time & if you have many this will take time.