passwords

Old discussions related to the Android/mobile version of Pale Moon.
beckx020

passwords

Unread post by beckx020 » 2016-04-18, 20:58

Thank you for the update. If I could program android, I would volunteer to help.

I was able to sync to my tablet. The passwords work. However, there are times when I need to use a different browser. So, on the desktop I can look at my logins and then type them in another browser. How to do this on android?

Or has anyone tried the Pale Moon Password Decryptor program? I know it's windows and but it's on softpedia. I've always stayed away from there. I actually do want a way to get all my login and passwords printed out.

Thanks for help with this.

dark_moon

Re: passwords

Unread post by dark_moon » 2016-04-22, 08:17

Welcome to the forum!

You can learn how to programm android stuff ;)

Sync support passwords too. Just check the option in sync options.

"Pale Moon Password Decryptor" isn't a Pale Moon tool and no one would ever decrypt your passwords, so the tool is illegal!

You can see your passwords in Pale Moon passwort manager under options. No need for such dubious tools.

beckx020

Unread post by beckx020 » 2016-05-07, 17:51

Well, I mean in android, how can I see my passwords? I can sync them from the desktop, but again, sometimes I have to use a different browser for some sites. I don't see an option on android to see the passwords, just an option to save them or use a master password,

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2016-05-07, 18:52

There's no option on Android to view saved passwords, so on mobile you will have to use an extension.
e.g. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/android/addon/mobile-password-manager/
1.0.1.1 is compatible with Pale Moon for Android.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite