2nd Time Losing All Tabs (HALP!)

Old discussions related to the Android/mobile version of Pale Moon.
emidac

2nd Time Losing All Tabs (HALP!)

Unread post by emidac » 2016-02-25, 20:07

On 2 occasions (the most recent just a few minutes ago), I clicked on a link to open a new tab (via facebook messenger) and for some reason this resulted in it being THE ONLY tab in my Pale Moon Browser. Even worse, the "open all tabs from last time" feature did not help because it appears that because I clicked on this link twice, "last time" included only that same single tab.

I tried reinstalling facebook messenger after this happened on the 1st occasion, but apparently that did not solve anything. Perhaps the problem is on facebook messenger's end... assuming that's the case:

I would greatly appreciate if anyone knows of a method to open all tabs from the time before last

OR

if anyone knows of a method to see a more complete list of the sites in my history than the limited list I am currently offered when I select to view history from the Android Pale Moon Browser app

dark_moon

Re: 2nd Time Losing All Tabs (HALP!)

Unread post by dark_moon » 2016-02-26, 06:50

Welcome to the forum!

In Pale Moon for android you can enable "restore tabs from last session if started"
Maybe this is what you need? If not, maybe using the history is okay.

emidac

Re: 2nd Time Losing All Tabs (HALP!)

Unread post by emidac » 2016-02-26, 10:35

Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure you actually read what I wrote though... if you did, it would be pretty apparent that no you haven't given me what I need. :roll:

Does anyone know if there is a mechanism by which I can see the full extent of the history saved within the cache of my pm4a browser?