treestyle tab extension not working

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
quixote

treestyle tab extension not working

Unread post by quixote » 2014-12-20, 04:10

I get brain cramp if I can't have my tabs down the right side. I *need* this. I have Palemoon 24.6.2 on Debian testing KDE, and it works fine.

I installed Palemoon 25.1 on a Debian wheezy KDE machine, and TreestyleTabs didn't work. Major frustration, but I figured I'd just roll back to 24.6.2. But no luck. :thumbdown:

I vaguely remember having to edit a chrome prefs file or something back in the day when I did my first Palemoon install, but I can't remember anything about it, and a couple of hours of searching has got me nowhere.

Help! And thanks! :)

quixote

Re: treestyle tab extension not working

Unread post by quixote » 2014-12-21, 03:37

Possibly the problem was the default theme. I usually use the compact theme called Microfox. Once I got around to installing that, suddenly the tabs popped over to the right where I want them.

Hmph. Anybody else have a similar experience? Or insight into what's going on here?