PM Links open in another language...?

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
Uppity
Moon lover
Moon lover

PM Links open in another language...?

Unread post by Uppity » 2021-03-31, 21:49

Links to PM Home Page, Downloads and Release Notes open in another language - maybe Asian.

The following text appears as a foreign language, but it pasted in English.

Code: Select all

General note:
DiD This means that a fix is "Defense-in-Depth": It is a fix that does not apply to a (potentially) actively exploitable vulnerability in Pale Moon, but prevents future vulnerabilities caused by the same code, e.g. when surrounding code changes, exposing the problem, or when new attack vectors are discovered.
In composing this post, I check the Right Click context menu > Languages and it took a second try to see that it correctly showed English (US). It seemed to be an empty field, the first time.

The forum seem ok.
Last edited by Uppity on 2021-03-31, 21:51, edited 1 time in total.
Dell Inspiron 15-7567 Gaming Laptop i5, 8GB Ram, 256GB SSD. Win 10 in a severely reduced partition. Linux Mint 19.2 Cinnamon
Dell Inspiron 15Z, i3, 6 GB RAM. Win 8 is gone. Linux Mint 19.2 Cinnamon

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: PM Links open in another language...?

Unread post by Moonchild » 2021-03-31, 21:51

Wakanda forever!
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

Morten79
Moongazer
Moongazer

Re: PM Links open in another language...?

Unread post by Morten79 » 2021-04-02, 20:21

Very funny April fools joke Moonchild :thumbup: