Safeway.com

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
C-Wizard
Moongazer
Moongazer

Safeway.com

Unread post by C-Wizard » 2020-09-08, 19:58

As of the recent "update" Pale Moon no longer works with safeway.com, which is a major supermarket chain.
While I think about it, Pale Moon has never worked properly with calottery.com. Color contrast problems with the menus. Same here, actually. Noticed it just now when signing on. Not a problem on other sites..... Well, it is a minor problem with wsj.com.

coffeebreak
Moon Magic practitioner
Moon Magic practitioner

Re: Safeway.com

Unread post by coffeebreak » 2020-09-08, 21:03

Concerning Safeway, see here.

As for the rest of your post, if you are serious about wanting help with calottery.com or wsj.com, please open separate threads for each of those two sites.

(Edited for accuracy)
Last edited by coffeebreak on 2020-09-08, 22:25, edited 1 time in total.

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2020-09-08, 21:34

And if you do so, please open them in the Web Compatibility board that is specifically for issues with specific websites.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

Tharthan
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Unread post by Tharthan » 2020-09-12, 04:08

Off-topic:
C-Wizard wrote:
2020-09-08, 19:58
Well, it is a minor problem with wsj.com.
Doesn't The Wall Street Journal have a paywall?

If you are reading The Wall Street Journal regularly, then you must have a subscription. If you have a subscription, then why don't you just order the newspaper itself and read it offline at your leisure?
"This is a war against individuality and intelligence. Only thing we can do is stand strong."adesh, 9 January 2020

"I used to think I was a grumpy old man, but I don't hold a candle compared to Tharthan."Cassette, 9 September 2020