Zoom level indicator

Support and discussions for the x86/x64 Linux version of Pale Moon.

Moderator: trava90

tasmanweb
New to the forum
New to the forum

Zoom level indicator

Post by tasmanweb » 2020-02-26, 19:21

Hi Guys

Maybe Im not looking in the right places, but I can't find any way to view the current zoom level of the page I'm on.
I can zoom out, in and back to default, but I can't find anywhere where the exact current zoom level is displayed.
Either in the status or URL bars would be nice, possibly the page info, but anywhere would be fine really.

I'm not looking for any kind of control structure, just a small indicator which displays the current zoom level as a fraction or percentage.

Does this possibility exist in Palemoon?

Kathuluforz
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: Zoom level indicator

Post by Kathuluforz » 2020-02-26, 20:35

If you have no objections to using extensions there is Zoom Page extension available on the CAA that has that; plus and minus magnifying glass icons
with the percentage zoom shown in between, I'm using vr. 15.8 and it works fine.
Pale Moon 28.9.0.2 (64) Win7 pro (64)

"People will come to love their oppression, to adore the technologies that undo their capacities to think." ~ Aldous Huxley

Night Wing
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Re: Zoom level indicator

Post by Night Wing » 2020-02-26, 21:05

@ tasmanweb

The extension I use in linux Pale Moon is the extension, "NoSquint" version 2.2.2 which is compatible with Pale Moon 28. Just might be what you're looking for. The link is below.

https://addons.palemoon.org/addon/nosquint/
Linux Mint 19.3 (Tricia) Xfce 64 Bit with 64 Bit linux Pale Moon