reporting websites that don't work with PM

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
lonesomepoint

reporting websites that don't work with PM

Unread post by lonesomepoint » 2019-01-19, 18:11

Do the designers want users to contribute to a list of known websites that don't work correctly in Pale Moon? At the moment I have one: Silverscript.com. It is the website of a Medicare Part D insurer. I tried to pay my premium there, and the site kept filling in incorrect information for me, ignoring my attempts, until I gave up and tried Firefox (which worked).

Moderators: Please move this to the appropriate forum if desired. I went here out of habit, but then thought my post probably belongs elsewhere.

Night Wing
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Re: reporting websites that don't work with PM

Unread post by Night Wing » 2019-01-19, 18:50

Since this is a "Pale Moon for Linux" forum; what linux distro, when using linux Pale Moon, are you using to access Silverscript?
Linux Mint 21.3 (Virginia) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox
MX Linux 23.2 (Libretto) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox
Linux Debian 12.5 (Bookworm) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox