Unresponsive Preferences

Support and discussions for the x86/x64 Linux version of Pale Moon.

Moderators: trava90, satrow

greyowl
Fanatic
Fanatic

Unresponsive Preferences

Unread postby greyowl » Fri, 30 Nov 2018, 03:11

Several of the Preferences are unresponsive. This has been a problem since version 28.
I just discovered that I cannot edit or remove my saved passwords.
Is there any fix or is this under development?
Thanks

New Tobin Paradigm
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Re: Unresponsive Preferences

Unread postby New Tobin Paradigm » Fri, 30 Nov 2018, 05:09

So since we would have caught this and I assure you thousands of others would as well if it wasn't just you after four months since first release of v28..

Which preferences aren't working and what extensions are you using, your os, arch, version, etc.. You know basic info you are supposed to give us so we don't waste our time asking for this every time. Hmm?

== We got to install microwave ovens / Custom kitchen deliveries / We got to move these refrigerators / We got to move these color TVs ==
http://binaryoutcast.com/ | http://thereisonlyxul.org/

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread postby Moonchild » Fri, 30 Nov 2018, 05:10

Improving Mozilla code: You know you're on the right track with code changes when you spend the majority of your time deleting code.

"If you want to build a better world for yourself, you have to be willing to build one for everybody." -- Coyote Osborne

greyowl
Fanatic
Fanatic

Unread postby greyowl » Fri, 30 Nov 2018, 13:38

New Tobin Paradigm wrote:So since we would have caught this and I assure you thousands of others would as well if it wasn't just you after four months since first release of v28..

Which preferences aren't working and what extensions are you using, your os, arch, version, etc.. You know basic info you are supposed to give us so we don't waste our time asking for this every time. Hmm?

Back in Aug I had problems with all the preferences windows. I changed browser.preferences.animateFadeIn=false to browser.preferences.animateFadeIn=true, which seemed to fix the problem. I only recently needed to remove some saved passwords and found the problem with the Saved Password window. I cannot highlight a saved password and the remove button is greyed out.

I am using antiX 17.2 32 bit on a Dell Latitude D610 laptop. I'm using uBlock and Cookies Exterminator addons, Compact Moon Theme, and Adobe Flash Plugin. I tried PM in Safe Mode which did not fix the problem.
Last edited by greyowl on Fri, 30 Nov 2018, 13:47, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Pale Moon for Linux”