Google login, can't remember pwds.

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
Giorgos67

Google login, can't remember pwds.

Unread post by Giorgos67 » 2018-11-19, 13:48

Hi! :wave:

I have problem with Google login.
It doesn't remember my pwds and I have to enter them every time I login, or copy-pasting from settings (saved pwds).

I have this problem only at Linux. At Windows works flawlessly.
I have the last Palemoon version (28.2.1), from Steve Pusser's repository, on Devuan ASCII x64 KDE.

Is it a bug?
TIA! :D

Lew Rockwell Fan

Re: Google login, can't remember pwds.

Unread post by Lew Rockwell Fan » 2018-12-02, 16:57

For me, a similar issue appears to be not that passes don't fill in, but that they take a looooooong time to do so. Like minutes. I'm still investigating why this is. My issue comes and goes & isn't just one site, so yours may be totally different. Still, you might want to test the possibility. Being sure of exactly what's happening, would be a step toward fixing it. I use the extension "Open With" & occasionally have to open a page with Firefox to get it to work. Gmail hasn't been a problem for me though.