"Minimum font size" does not work?

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
pthfdr

"Minimum font size" does not work?

Unread post by pthfdr » 2018-10-11, 02:15

I am using Anonymous Pro for all the pages due to it had embedded bitmaps at small sizes.
I have set the font size to 9 and the minimum size to 10, to ensure that it is using a 10pt font (except very large text like captions).
This is how Chromium handles it at 50% zoom, which is desired.
This is how Chromium handles it at 50% zoom, which is desired.
I used the following CSS to force Chromium to use AP:

Code: Select all

html *{line-height:1em!important;margin:0;padding-bottom:0;font-family:Anonymous Pro!important;max-width:none}
table{padding:0!important;border-spacing:0!important}
video{margin:auto}
hr{margin:0!important}
This is how PM handles it at 100% zoom.
This is how PM handles it at 100% zoom.
It is only that size at 100% zoom.
This is how PM handles it at 50% zoom. The layout (arrow sizes) is what I desire, but the text is unreadable despite I have set a minimum font size.
This is how PM handles it at 50% zoom. The layout (arrow sizes) is what I desire, but the text is unreadable despite I have set a minimum font size.
Basically Minimum font size does not work.
EDIT: It looks like the minimum font size is relative to the zoom level. I set it to 20 and it works.
Last edited by pthfdr on 2018-10-11, 04:56, edited 5 times in total.