Blocked Content Topic is solved

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
Marcus
Fanatic
Fanatic

Blocked Content

Unread post by Marcus » 2018-06-19, 22:57

Hi.
Today some functions on overclock.net stopped working (mostly drop down menus).
After the usual disabling uBlock I noticed Palemoon was blocking content. I don't remember if it was the case before. Choosing "disable protection on this page" solve the issue but on visiting the site again Palemoon reverts to block.
Is there a way of PM remembering my choice?
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-06-19_22-56-57.png

Night Wing
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Re: Blocked Content

Unread post by Night Wing » 2018-06-20, 00:29

The drop down menus are working for me, but I'm using 64 bit linux Pale Moon 27.9.3 running in 64 bit linux Mint 18.3 (Sylvia) Xfce with Adblock Latitude 5.0.1 which is enabled.
Linux Mint 21.3 (Virginia) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox
MX Linux 23.2 (Libretto) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox
Linux Debian 12.5 (Bookworm) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox

therube
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Unread post by therube » 2018-06-20, 03:53

Mixed content is a common message on misconfigured <sp?> websites.
See, HTTPS Missing Areas ? Please Report.

As far as your dropdowns, just where do you find them?
If 'Forums' on https://www.overclock.net/ is supposed to be a dropdown (yes, it is), then I suspect it simply will not work in PM 27?
(At least, clicking it will open the Forums page, so you are not totally left out in the cold.)
Last edited by therube on 2018-06-20, 03:54, edited 1 time in total.

satrow
Forum staff
Forum staff

Unread post by satrow » 2018-06-20, 04:45

therube wrote:As far as your dropdowns, just where do you find them?
If 'Forums' on https://www.overclock.net/ is supposed to be a dropdown (yes, it is), then I suspect it simply will not work in PM 27?
(At least, clicking it will open the Forums page, so you are not totally left out in the cold.)
Dropdowns, esp. using VB, appear to be easy to misconfigure. Some work fine, others need a Mozilla UA, Overclock doesn't want to work at all.

If a site is migrating to HTTPS, help them out and report issues to them for fixing.

Marcus
Fanatic
Fanatic

Unread post by Marcus » 2018-06-20, 09:59

See snapshot bellow for an example of a drop down that doesn't work unless I click "disable protection".
Thanks for all the answers. Yes, it looks like it has to do with the transition overclock.net has been going through.
Attachments
pm.png