palemoon don't want connect anymore

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
DagazGreenMan

palemoon don't want connect anymore

Unread post by DagazGreenMan » 2018-06-11, 00:49

Hello guys, i used last palemoon stable on debian jessie .

After i listened music through vk.com , palemoon don't want connect anymore to anything sites . :crazy: i cannot open websites, localhost, anybody . :? :?

Just " connecting " on my tabs - its all i see .

I forced to restart palemoon . it's ugly. plz fix

ps. old releases also affected, yes
Last edited by satrow on 2018-06-11, 00:59, edited 1 time in total.

DagazGreenMan

Re: palemoon don't want connect anymore

Unread post by DagazGreenMan » 2018-06-11, 01:09

upd. if i open private window while this problem exists - it does not solve anything

therube
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Unread post by therube » 2018-06-12, 04:40

As a test, create a new, clean Profile & see if that connects.

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Error_loading_any_website

DagazGreenMan

Unread post by DagazGreenMan » 2018-06-14, 09:18

with my profile all alright, thnx )

today noticed the following : i have opened 2 window. normal and private . music played in the private window, this rare, and . and all stopped, i seen "connecting" , everything as usual :silent: BUT
but today i just closed private window, and OH MY GOD, normal window returned a connection . !! :thumbup: guys, plz pay attention to this .

I think the problem is in sockets , but in private window this moment more flexible . anyway, i don't know how life this life :D ;)

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2018-06-14, 10:49

We are paying attention -- but without a way to reproduce this ourselves it becomes really, really difficult to understand what is going on or how to fix it.

We're hoping that with the move to UXP in Pale Moon 28, this will be a thing of the past for the few of you who run into this problem.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

DagazGreenMan

Unread post by DagazGreenMan » 2018-08-05, 10:37

oh, thnx guys . good luck for us :thumbup: :thumbup: