PaleMoon instantly collapses on this page Topic is solved

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: PaleMoon instantly collapses on this page

Unread post by Moonchild » 2018-11-24, 15:24

I'm not entirely sure why this thread from May was revived. The OP has left the building, and the site is clearly a bad example of webdesign causing issues. Is there anything else that needs adressing here?
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

yereverluvinuncleber
Lunatic
Lunatic

Re: PaleMoon instantly collapses on this page

Unread post by yereverluvinuncleber » 2018-11-24, 15:31

craftsman wrote:Why do I need a secure PM mode? I want to work in common normal mode...
Everything else is too difficult for me.
Excuse me :(
Perhaps you are really a Chrome user. PM might not be the browser for you if you aren't tech savvy enough to understand the help you are being given. Seriously, you might be better off with Chrome.

Oops, just read MC's post - please lock the thread!
Last edited by yereverluvinuncleber on 2018-11-24, 15:32, edited 1 time in total.
My skills technical & otherwise: VMS system manager 20 years. Fault Tolerance, clustering, Vax, Alpha and ftSparc. DCL, QB45, VB.NET, VB6, PHP, Javascript. Graphic Design, Project Management, CMS Web Design. DOS and Windows admin since 1985. Quad Audio Electronics update and repair. Rebuilding classic cars and motorcycles. Artist in watercolours. Historian. There's more.