Where are the Add-ons and Extensions hiding?

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
binkyd

Where are the Add-ons and Extensions hiding?

Unread post by binkyd » 2018-03-06, 18:17

I'm used to having add-ons and extensions show up in the Navigation bar - where do they go in Pale Moon? This is a deal-breaker - only some of them show up there, so where do I find the others?
Last edited by binkyd on 2018-03-06, 18:25, edited 1 time in total.

binkyd

Re: Where are the Add-ons and Extensions hiding?

Unread post by binkyd » 2018-03-06, 18:37

Ok, I fingered it out - I had just picked some add-ons that weren't gonna work, so changed them and now have the icons in the Nav bar.

Lew Rockwell Fan

Re: Where are the Add-ons and Extensions hiding?

Unread post by Lew Rockwell Fan » 2018-03-13, 23:56

Not all extensions automatically put a button on the navigation bar, or on ANY bar for that matter. If you installed an extension and don't see a button you expected, first:
View
Toolbars
and them check them all temporarily.

Now right click on any of them and click "customize". There is a sort of pane where buttons not currently in use are stored. You can drag and drop buttons to and from the pane and most of the toolbars arranging them where and how you want (there are occasional exceptions).
Last edited by Lew Rockwell Fan on 2018-03-14, 04:14, edited 2 times in total.