Site functionality issue with ebay.com Topic is solved

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
DogMouth

Site functionality issue with ebay.com

Unread post by DogMouth » 2018-02-14, 13:47

I've been trying to figure out how to fix this one issue with ebay.com. When viewing a product page with Firefox (50.0.2 linux, all addons disabled), the "add to list" dropdown is available. When using Pale Moon (27.7.1 linux, safe mode), the same element is structured as a simple link instead. I've tried messing with useragent compatibility modes, and I went so far as to spoof the exact useragent string from my Firefox install without any change. I don't know how to regain this functionality on these pages under Pale Moon. Any ideas?

The page on Firefox:

The page on Pale Moon:

DogMouth

Re: Site functionality issue with ebay.com

Unread post by DogMouth » 2018-02-14, 16:06

Well, I don't know what to say now.
I've been messing with this on and off since yesterday, and I've restarted several times while troubleshooting.
I posted this topic and restarted again to get back out of safe mode. Now the pages are structured as they are in Firefox. I can't replicate the behavior anymore.