IP-camera video not displaying using Gstreamer

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
bhargavi

IP-camera video not displaying using Gstreamer

Unread post by bhargavi » 2018-01-03, 10:18

Hi Everyone,

I'm working on linux (ubuntu 14.04).I need video streaming from ip-camera by using Gstreamer.I tried to launch some commands to access my ipcamera in ubuntu pc.But its not able to access and getting error as GstPipeline.I tried some other command with ipaddress and port details mentioned in the command,its not working. Getting an error while executing the command which is mentioned below

1.gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location=rtsp://192.168.1.249/live1.sdp ! autovideosink

After launching the above command in linux(ubuntu 14.04) getting error as mentioned below.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL ...
Progress: (open) Opening Stream
Progress: (connect) Connecting to rtsp://192.168.1.249/live1.sdp
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstRTSPSrc:rtspsrc0: Could not open resource for reading and writing.
Additional debug info:
gstrtspsrc.c(6183): gst_rtspsrc_retrieve_sdp (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstRTSPSrc:rtspsrc0:
Failed to connect. (Generic error)
ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Setting pipeline to READY ...
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...

2.gst-launch-1.0 rtsp://192.168.1.249:80/user=admin&password=&channel=1&stream=0.sdp?

After launching above command in a terminal its getting below error
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ERROR: pipeline could not be constructed: Unrecoverable syntax error while parsing pipeline rtsp://192.168.1.249:80/user=admin.

If any one faced same issue in past than please help me how to come out of this issue.