Additional problem to tab loading icon blinking

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
doffen

Additional problem to tab loading icon blinking

Unread post by doffen » 2017-11-14, 21:06

I have the blinking too. 32-bit Pale Moon 27.6.0 in live Puppylinux Lucid 5.2.8.7

It also seems like some websites keep loading completely in the background before a new window opens. I regularly log in to my web-based email service at the Uni in Oslo, and when I log in with 27.6.0, the main email page does not come up until fully loaded. The login window stays in sight, with it's blinking tab loading icon, until the email window is fully loaded, and then it switches. If i click somewhere in the login window after having clicked the login button, and before it switches to the email window, that click may actually open an email in the new window which opens in the background. When the email window finally opens, it may show an old email, opened by that click in the previous window!

doffen

Re: Additional problem to tab loading icon blinking

Unread post by doffen » 2017-11-15, 15:43

Running in Pale Moon 27.6.1 now, and still experiencing the same issues as described above.