Graphical issue on some websites like GitHub Topic is solved

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
Exagone313

Graphical issue on some websites like GitHub

Unread post by Exagone313 » 2017-09-26, 18:42

Hello,

I have an issue since I'd say a few weeks (I don't remember exactly): I have graphical bugs on some websites, actually I've seen only that on GitHub and the latest Gitlab version.
Some elements aren't displayed correctly.
Click here to see a GitHub screenshot to understand what I mean.
I think it happened when I updated a package on Arch Linux, but I can't remember when it happened or what package is concerned. I have also another installation that is not concerned.
I tried using the official release build with a new profile.

What can I do? Thanks for your help.

adesh
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Re: Graphical issue on some websites like GitHub

Unread post by adesh » 2017-09-26, 19:01

This might be related to some font issues caused by recent freetype library upgrade.

hobbledehoy899

Unread post by hobbledehoy899 » 2017-09-26, 20:48

It doesn't happen on the latest 64-bit unstable build that was released today. (I'm also on Arch and am completely up to date on my package updates.)

Exagone313

Unread post by Exagone313 » 2017-09-27, 07:21

It's not related to the build, I have another computer that is not affected. Running also Arch Linux.