27.1 Update

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
R71354

27.1 Update

Unread post by R71354 » 2017-02-09, 20:07

I use the software updater. I uninstalled PM because the software updater said I had the latest version installed ie pre 27.1. Running the installer does not cause the latest version to be installed. No program is downloaded. At the moment I am using chrome because PM will not install. My os is Ubuntu gnome 14.04. I have downloaded the installer again in case it is corrupted and the same non install happens. There is no error message.

I accidentally clicked on one of the adverts on your page which did a speed test. Is it safe?

Robin

New Tobin Paradigm

Re: 27.1 Update

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2017-02-09, 20:22

Because you refuse to use the forums search function and are one of the few people who make these threads EVERY release.. You should watch the Linux Forum and Linux Website for when Travis releases the Linux version of the browser. He normally does it within a few hours to at MOST few days of Windows release. Since he has other responsibilities like life.

Aube Bleue

Re: 27.1 Update

Unread post by Aube Bleue » 2017-02-09, 20:23

R71354 wrote:Running the installer does not cause the latest version to be installed.
The Linux version 27.1.0 is not out yet. Read this thread: viewtopic.php?f=57&t=14726.