As such, I'm looking for a new maintainer. Someone who will take over development, support, releases and general publication of the client.
What I offer:
- Full ownership of the FossaMail brand and trademarks
- Full transfer of the related domain fossamail.org.
What I require:
- The new maintainer must keep the client in the general spirit of FossaMail (independent, vendor-neutral mail/news/chat client without in-app ads).
Which code base(s) to build from will be up to new maintainer (no requirement to keep building from Pale Moon back-end).
- Responsibility in terms of keeping users of the client safe with security updates.
- A signed agreement for transfer and to bind to the requirements for development.
No compensation is required otherwise -- the Fossa just needs a better home.