Appearance extensions

Support topics for the mail/news/chat client
ForestElf

Appearance extensions

Unread post by ForestElf » 2017-04-09, 22:08

I am wondering something. Has anyone else noticed that when you close your FossaMail that it looses it's appearance and you have to go back in and click on a theme you like? It does this consistantly with me. I have even uninstalled in and reinstalled it and that did not help, it always looses its appearance extension. Is this a flaw or is it me, being 70 years old, ya never know. If it is a flaw will it be fixed or is there anything I can do to allow it to keep it's settings in extension theme? It does not delete the extension, it just seems to be turned off even though it says it is on, you have to click it off and back on again.

I am using version 38.2.0 X32

ForestElf

Re: Appearance extensions

Unread post by ForestElf » 2017-04-10, 01:46

I uninstalled the 32 bit and put in the 64 bit and no change at all. This is a error I guess. I delete all theme extensions accept what which came with the email client. They just would not work correctly and I am not going to mess with it and break anything else. I hope in time this matter can be fixed. You do good work and it must be frustrating, all in the life of a software maker, I know I am a computer tech and often I would love to punch the screen with a 50 pound hammer :) thanks much..

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2017-04-10, 10:24

error_server.png
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

adisib
Lunatic
Lunatic

Unread post by adisib » 2017-04-10, 15:37

Off-topic:
Did you draw that yourself?

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2017-04-10, 19:51

adisib wrote:
Off-topic:
Did you draw that yourself?
Off-topic:
No, someone else already did ;) I just borrowed it.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb

ForestElf

Unread post by ForestElf » 2017-04-10, 23:16

Well thanks for your time, guess I shall be looking for a new email client then, how long before you close down pale moon also?

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2017-04-10, 23:21

ForestElf wrote:how long before you close down pale moon also?
No need to be snarky. I don't like this any more than you do.

ForestElf

Unread post by ForestElf » 2017-04-11, 01:19

Moi snarky, ok, I guess it was, please do not close down pale moon, it is so much better than Firefox, geez Firefox has gone sour to me, can not to much with it any more. I like Pale Moon.. If you can not have fun on the internet and always have to worry about everything, what is the point. Just a thought is all...