Thank You

Support topics for the mail/news/chat client
randy

Thank You

Unread post by randy » 2017-03-17, 19:05

Thank you for FossaMail. It truly is amazing to see how performant it is compared to regular Thunderbird. I had about given up on finding a mail client for the desktop that was snappy.

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: Thank You

Unread post by Moonchild » 2017-03-17, 19:16

Glad to hear it works so well for you! Thanks for the praise :)
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

Giraffe
Lunatic
Lunatic

Unread post by Giraffe » 2017-03-18, 08:37

It is good - and less likely to be unacceptably borked than is TB.
After 3 - 4 days I'm still learning a bit and watching out for minor things, but it just works.
My thanks as well.
Windows 7 Pro 32-bit. Comodo Internet security or Comodo Firewall + Avira Anivirus.

Davep

Unread post by Davep » 2017-03-18, 12:57

I agree. Even though I'm a first time poster, I've been a Palemoon user for many, many years. Last year I tried Fossamail when I lost the registration key to a no longer maintained shareware program I was using. (It died on me and I couldn't reinstall it.)

I have very simple requirements. I just want a trouble free basic program that works, and Fossamail has fit the bill perfectly. I do not use any addons or extensions. I don't even use Lightening. (I use a basic desktop program called Kalender instead.)

I plan to keep using Fossamail as long as possible. Hopefully, a maintainer can be found.