FossaMail 38.1

Unread post by eshaw » 2017-03-16, 13:54

Background fog in tab bar like Thunderbird. Reverting to 38.0

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: FossaMail 38.1

Unread post by Moonchild » 2017-03-16, 14:30

Some people will revert at the slightest change.
If you don't like the theme, you are free to use a different one. Or stay on 38.0 forever and forfeit both support and security updates.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

eshaw

Unread post by eshaw » 2017-03-16, 19:58

Sorry. A theme is not the problem, it is the interface itself that has produced the graying fog. If you know a fix that I could add to userChrome.css, I would appreciate it.

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2017-03-16, 22:21

eshaw wrote:A theme is not the problem
Maybe you missed the point. the "default theme" as supplied with FossaMail is also a theme.
It should be possible to use custom CSS or, as I said, use a full theme, to change the "fog" effect. Maybe one of our theme folks can give you a quick answer here, as I'm not intimately familiar with the specific selectors in use.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite