Classic TB2

Support topics for the mail/news/chat client
Giraffe
Lunatic
Lunatic

Re: Classic TB2

Unread post by Giraffe » 2017-03-18, 14:48

Ignore Aero is a good-looking theme. Read the part about not uninstalling the hooks via Extensions - they are removed if CA is uninstalled.

Just tried TB2 again and it worked at the second attempt to enable it, so it's OK but seems reluctant to play.
Windows 7 Pro 32-bit. Comodo Internet security or Comodo Firewall + Avira Anivirus.

Isaalx

Unread post by Isaalx » 2017-03-23, 00:14

Moderator note: Please enter to the main site http://pkgs.hb.sv/ and grab the files there just for precaution links were disabled.

For the ones asking for "Classic TB2" plugin for PM 38. I have a modified copy here:

ClassicTB2-FM.xpi
ClassicTB2opt-FM.xpi

I hope this helps.

Giraffe
Lunatic
Lunatic

Unread post by Giraffe » 2017-03-23, 09:10

That's a lovely, clear, uncluttered theme. Thank you!
Windows 7 Pro 32-bit. Comodo Internet security or Comodo Firewall + Avira Anivirus.

Octopuss

Unread post by Octopuss » 2017-03-24, 13:28

Isaalx wrote:Moderator note: Please enter to the main site http://pkgs.hb.sv/ and grab the files there just for precaution links were disabled.

For the ones asking for "Classic TB2" plugin for PM 38. I have a modified copy here:

ClassicTB2-FM.xpi
ClassicTB2opt-FM.xpi

I hope this helps.
Fresh user with one post, and already posting links, urging people to download something?
That stinks.

flaxthejute
Apollo supporter
Apollo supporter

Unread post by flaxthejute » 2017-03-25, 00:48

Octopuss wrote:
Isaalx wrote:
I hope this helps.
Fresh user with one post, and already posting links, urging people to download something?
That stinks.
Yeah, imagine someone trying to be helpful on a help forum. :crazy:

Lighten up dude.

mr tribute
Lunatic
Lunatic

Unread post by mr tribute » 2017-03-25, 14:10

I installed 'em. Work as expected. Thanks :thumbup:

Isaalx

Unread post by Isaalx » 2017-04-09, 02:58

Isaalx wrote:Moderator note: Please enter to the main site http://pkgs.hb.sv/ and grab the files there just for precaution links were disabled.

ClassicTB2-FM.xpi
ClassicTB2opt-FM.xpi

I hope this helps.
I updated the server address, now the packages are in: https://daox.co/pkgs/. Also I added oxygenate, since I use KDE I prefer this theme.

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2017-04-09, 03:43

The TB2 author said he'll have an official update very soon to fix a few glaring issues with the current rendition of the theme, and making it installable out-of-the-box as well.

As for reinstating the broken v38.0 FossaMail theme, sorry, no. It really IS broken in so many ways it shouldn't even have been released to begin with.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

Channel 2012

Looks good, but can it glass?

Unread post by Channel 2012 » 2017-04-20, 14:51

I was able to install this in the latest version of FossaMail simply by dragging and dropping the XPI from Pale Moon to the FossaMail window. I like that it cleans up the interface and makes things more concise, but is it possible to get it so that the glass transparency extends down to the tabs like it does on Pale Moon?

And If I can go a bit off-topic here, I'd like to say that it's too bad that this project isn't going to be maintained anymore. I just recently started using FossaMail as my main Windows mail client for the first time a couple months ago after a negative experience with eM client and was really happy to have such a useful email program, even if it was plagued by the dreaded Australiass look. Either way, I'll keep using it as-is for the foreseeable future. I appreciate the efforts that went into both the program and the theme.