Can Color Scheme of Header Listings in Folders Be Changed...?

Support topics for the mail/news/chat client
gmeades

Can Color Scheme of Header Listings in Folders Be Changed...?

Unread post by gmeades » 2017-02-09, 22:46

The Color scheme of the headers that show up in each folder in Fossamail when clicked on seem to be an alternating white and blue. While this may be helpful to make each link show up to some users, I find that when I click on a line that is white, it doesn't appear to change in any way once the email has been read and the font is no longer bolded. This make is difficult when holding down the CTRL key and selecting multiple items to be deleted when line after line is a white line. There's no way to tell that it's been selected.

I've searched through the options and don't seem to be able to find anyway to change the color scheme or highlighting behavior when selecting individual emails within folders anywhere.

Is there any way to change the color scheme so that all the lines that are selected turn blue when highlighted so it is plain and obvious which lines have been selected when holding the Ctrol key and selecting individual lines for deleting (copying, moving, etc.)...?

Thx...

flaxthejute
Apollo supporter
Apollo supporter

Re: Can Color Scheme of Header Listings in Folders Be Changed...?

Unread post by flaxthejute » 2017-02-14, 14:45

I can't seem to replicate this problem. Have you installed any theme's or personas that may have changed the standard appearance of Fossamail?

GreenGeek

Unread post by GreenGeek » 2017-02-14, 15:38

I do see it. And same when using shift key to select consecutive emails. FM 27.0.0 on Win 8.1, no theme added.

tpcsanh
Apollo supporter
Apollo supporter

Unread post by tpcsanh » 2017-02-15, 15:51

I see it as well with Control and Shift. No themes or personas added.

Windows 7 64-bit. FM 27.0.0 64-bit.

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2017-02-15, 21:08

Ir's one of the oddities of the theme inherited from Thunderbird with the front-end update. I don't particularly like the zebra either, so I'll see if I can remove it.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite