Where is the bcc etc. in the 27.0 Version?

Support topics for the mail/news/chat client
renascent

Where is the bcc etc. in the 27.0 Version?

Unread post by renascent » 2017-01-29, 03:08

Hello,

I downloaded the new Version of Fossamail and when I'm composing a message I'm no longer given the bcc or to: on the left side of the message window. Where did it go? I loved the new calendar but how do I get it back when I X it out? I went back to an old version because I need the bcc for composing certain messages. Thanks for any help.

GreenGeek

Re: Where is the bcc etc. in the 27.0 Version?

Unread post by GreenGeek » 2017-01-29, 04:05

Try this:
Clipboard02.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

renascent

Unread post by renascent » 2017-01-29, 04:12

I don't have a TO! That's my problem. That area is completely blank!

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2017-01-29, 08:14

For additional entries beyond the first, the area will be blank until you activate the input field for the address (with [enter] after the previous address or by clicking it).

Also, unless you have entered something in the previous field, you won't be able to add another (since empty recipient address fields aren't allowed in e-mail headers).
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

GreenGeek

Unread post by GreenGeek » 2017-01-29, 20:29

Apparently, he's saying the button isn't even there for the first entry. He didn't give any details or a screenshot image though so I wonder if he is using a theme that messes up the display. (I noticed on mine the grey area extends around the button, and that maybe could be a problem with other color combinations.)

renascent

Unread post by renascent » 2017-01-30, 21:47

I'm a 'she' not a he :) I did put people's address' in and still nothing is showing up. I uninstalled that version otherwise I would take a screenshot for you. The area is completely blank. There is no hovering or right clicking to get a to or bcc or cc.