blocked senders

Support topics for the mail/news/chat client
esguild15

blocked senders

Unread post by esguild15 » 2017-01-25, 10:11

Hello , is there anyway to drag entire junk folder into the blocked sender filter of either spam assassin or spamihilator ? The training doesnt seem to work , keep getting the same junk. Thanks

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: blocked senders

Unread post by Moonchild » 2017-01-25, 15:15

The fact that it's placed in the junk folder already means it's been properly trained and marked as junk.
If you want that to be automatically deleted, then you can do that with a normal message filter (which you can also use to move things elsewhere if you want to explicitly feed it into something else).
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

esguild15

Re: blocked senders

Unread post by esguild15 » 2017-01-25, 22:58

hi , thanks for your reply ive tried a few spam programs . i configured them to train but i keep getting the same old spam. Sometimes they are marked as junk but dont go anywhere even if have it configured to go into mu junk folder. I just keep getting the same spam over and over again . I wanted to try and block all these same spammers in bulk instead of one by one.