[CS] Czech translation

The l10n of Pale Moon. Rawr.
Sob__
Lunatic
Lunatic

[CS] Czech translation

Unread post by Sob__ » 2015-05-02, 18:08

As there aren't any other volunteers so far, I decided to do something myself. Attached are translations of status bar settings (mostly taken from Status-4-Evar) and palemoon.dtd as patches against GitHub repos.

I updated it in my Pale Moon install and everything seems to work fine, so nothing is clearly broken. Unfortunately I don't know anyone who would be willing to do proofreading.

So far missing are possible changes in other langpack files, because I did not see good way how to find them. Is it only what's shown in Git log or may there be some older changes too?
Attachments
cs.7z
(4.63 KiB) Downloaded 81 times

Sob__
Lunatic
Lunatic

Re: [CS] Czech translation

Unread post by Sob__ » 2015-05-08, 21:44

Try #2: Attached is langpack translation for 25.4.0. Status bar settings translation can be used from first post.
Attachments
cs2.7z
(10.38 KiB) Downloaded 88 times

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: [CS] Czech translation

Unread post by Moonchild » 2015-05-11, 11:01

Thanks for your work! As you can imagine it was a little too busy for me the past week to process this - it's been added now. langpack is up, status bar will be in the next browser release.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite