Italian language pack for PM 30 is not updated

The l10n of Pale Moon. Rawr.
Iceberg
Hobby Astronomer
Hobby Astronomer

Italian language pack for PM 30 is not updated

Unread post by Iceberg » 2022-03-19, 12:11

I have updated Pale Moon and language pack at version 30 (for the exact the version of the italian language pack is 30.0.1).
This package contains a lots of mistakes, for the most part it is incorrect access keys. These errors make most of the menus not usable or difficult to use.
But, these are errors in the package files 30.0.1, they errors are not present in the updated files on Crowdin.
Perhaps the language pack was created too soon.
Therefore it would be appropriate to create a version 30.0.2 with the files currently present on Crowdin. I don't know if this is also worth for other language packs.

Thanks for your attention.

moloch981
Apollo supporter
Apollo supporter

Re: Italian language pack for PM 30 is not updated

Unread post by moloch981 » 2022-03-20, 21:13

How can I report an error (or rather a request for a small fix)? The term "cronologia" (History) in the main menu bar should be with upper case initial ("Cronologia").
Is there a way to hide the keyboard shortcuts from the menus?
At the moment I see "cronologia (S)" [=History], "Preferiti (K)" [=Bookmarks], "Strumenti (C)" [=Tools]
I would like to hide the letters in brackets.

thank you

Iceberg
Hobby Astronomer
Hobby Astronomer

Re: Italian language pack for PM 30 is not updated

Unread post by Iceberg » 2022-03-20, 22:04

The errors that you signals are present in the current version compiled 30.0.1 of the language pack.
In the current source files have been corrected.
The Language Pack was created before these corrections.
As I said in my previous message it would be advisable to update the Language Pack with the current source files.