Swedish (sv-SE) breaks Compact Moon Options

The l10n of Pale Moon. Rawr.
leifk

Swedish (sv-SE) breaks Compact Moon Options

Unread post by leifk » 2017-08-05, 07:14

The Swedish language pack (sv-SE) seems to break the add-on Compact Moon Options. The settings in Compact Moon Options have no effect when locale is set to sv-SE - Swedish. Compact Moon Options also disappears from the Tools menu. I can access the settings for Compact Moon Options in the Add-ons Manager, but they have no effect. It does not matter if the language is changed with general.useragent.locale in about:config or with the add-on Pale Moon Locale Switcher.

As a reference, I have also tested the German and English (United Kingdom) language packs, and Compact Moon Options works correctly with them.

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: Swedish (sv-SE) breaks Compact Moon Options

Unread post by Moonchild » 2017-08-05, 07:29

Why did you re-post the same post again in a separate thread after I already replied in the other thread?

See my reply here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=13720&start=180#p118801
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

leifk

Re: Swedish (sv-SE) breaks Compact Moon Options

Unread post by leifk » 2017-08-05, 08:31

Moonchild wrote:Why did you re-post the same post again in a separate thread after I already replied in the other thread?

See my reply here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=13720&start=180#p118801
Sorry, I could not first see my post in the other thread and I thought that it had not been posted correctly. Thanks for your answer.