Swedish (sv-SE) breaks Compact Moon Options

The l10n of Pale Moon. Rawr.

Moderator: satrow

leifk

Swedish (sv-SE) breaks Compact Moon Options

Postby leifk » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:14 am

The Swedish language pack (sv-SE) seems to break the add-on Compact Moon Options. The settings in Compact Moon Options have no effect when locale is set to sv-SE - Swedish. Compact Moon Options also disappears from the Tools menu. I can access the settings for Compact Moon Options in the Add-ons Manager, but they have no effect. It does not matter if the language is changed with general.useragent.locale in about:config or with the add-on Pale Moon Locale Switcher.

As a reference, I have also tested the German and English (United Kingdom) language packs, and Compact Moon Options works correctly with them.

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: Swedish (sv-SE) breaks Compact Moon Options

Postby Moonchild » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:29 am

Why did you re-post the same post again in a separate thread after I already replied in the other thread?

See my reply here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=13720&start=180#p118801
Improving Mozilla code: You know you're on the right track with code changes when you spend the majority of your time deleting code.

leifk

Re: Swedish (sv-SE) breaks Compact Moon Options

Postby leifk » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:31 am

Moonchild wrote:Why did you re-post the same post again in a separate thread after I already replied in the other thread?

See my reply here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=13720&start=180#p118801

Sorry, I could not first see my post in the other thread and I thought that it had not been posted correctly. Thanks for your answer.

Return to “Localization”