Swedish (sv-SE) breaks Compact Moon Options

The l10n of Pale Moon. Rawr.
leifk

Swedish (sv-SE) breaks Compact Moon Options

Post by leifk » 2017-08-05, 07:14

The Swedish language pack (sv-SE) seems to break the add-on Compact Moon Options. The settings in Compact Moon Options have no effect when locale is set to sv-SE - Swedish. Compact Moon Options also disappears from the Tools menu. I can access the settings for Compact Moon Options in the Add-ons Manager, but they have no effect. It does not matter if the language is changed with general.useragent.locale in about:config or with the add-on Pale Moon Locale Switcher.

As a reference, I have also tested the German and English (United Kingdom) language packs, and Compact Moon Options works correctly with them.

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: Swedish (sv-SE) breaks Compact Moon Options

Post by Moonchild » 2017-08-05, 07:29

Why did you re-post the same post again in a separate thread after I already replied in the other thread?

See my reply here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=13720&start=180#p118801
"There will be times when the position you advocate, no matter how well framed and supported, will not be accepted by the public simply because you are who you are." -- Merrill Rose

leifk

Re: Swedish (sv-SE) breaks Compact Moon Options

Post by leifk » 2017-08-05, 08:31

Moonchild wrote:Why did you re-post the same post again in a separate thread after I already replied in the other thread?

See my reply here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=13720&start=180#p118801
Sorry, I could not first see my post in the other thread and I thought that it had not been posted correctly. Thanks for your answer.