Loading page

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
Helli0n

Loading page

Unread post by Helli0n » 2012-04-01, 12:13

having a problem displaying whole pages in facebook since i went to 11.0.1 cannot scroll down thru older posts, i have disabled all my addons too. I am using the x64 version. also my friends don't load on the right. any ideas? I have not done anything differnet

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: Loading page

Unread post by Moonchild » 2012-04-01, 17:48

I use Facebook daily and have not seen any of the issues you describe.

You might want to try clearing your cookies and cache first thing - Facebook can be a little temperamental at times.
Also, if you use any internet security suite, make sure Pale Moon isn't "sandboxed" and that no part of the browser has been marked bad.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

Helli0n

Unread post by Helli0n » 2012-04-01, 21:55

I have figured it out, it was Adblocker Plus 2.03, I disabled it and it works fine, now i use Adban, seems to be a little bit better Facebook friendly.

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2012-04-01, 22:13

Helli0n wrote:I have figured it out, it was Adblocker Plus 2.03, I disabled it and it works fine, now i use Adban, seems to be a little bit better Facebook friendly.
Rather peculiar since you said you disabled all add-ons?
Anyway, glad you got it solved :)
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb

rabnbeinn
Lunatic
Lunatic

Unread post by rabnbeinn » 2012-04-02, 09:22

I have no probs with facebook and ABP, but FB has been having problems of their own over the past few days, could be due to the timeline going live later this week (supposedly)

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2012-04-02, 09:48

Using Easylist in ABP doesn't mess up Facebook for me either. I do recall that some other subscriptions would block too much and mess up Facebook.
But still - if you disabled all add-ons like you said, the problem shouldn't have persisted.

Morgan213

Unread post by Morgan213 » 2012-04-05, 12:33

i have the loading problem as long as i can remember
i thought it's how it's supposed to be
you really opened my eyes :D :D

Admin note: SEO link removed.