'Recently Closed Tabs' button

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
rasquire

'Recently Closed Tabs' button

Unread post by rasquire » 2011-12-23, 02:35

Operating system: WinXP, SP3
Browser version: 8.0
32-bit
Theme: default
Installed add-ons: AdBlock Plus, Click&Clean, NewTabURL

The last time I had Firefox installed on this system (I think it was version 7), I recall a small triangular-shaped button on the title bar that opened the list of recently-closed tabs. I typically use Ctrl+Shift+T to do this (and am aware of Tools>History>RCT), but I found the button useful on occasion. Yet, I'm unable to find it in the toolbar customization set. Has it been removed from Pale Moon, or am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks in advance,
rAS

satrow
Forum staff
Forum staff

Re: 'Recently Closed Tabs' button

Unread post by satrow » 2011-12-23, 02:52

I don't remember (but I could be mistaken) a button like that on Firefox or Pale Moon, perhaps you had an extension installed for that?

megaman

Unread post by megaman » 2011-12-23, 03:13

I have one while using the add-on TabMix Plus, you must've had that or another tab add-on that includes the icon.

rasquire

Unread post by rasquire » 2011-12-23, 04:23

Hmm.... Now I'm second-guessing myself. Maybe it was an add-on provided by default?? (I have all the add-ons here on Pale Moon that I did on FF.) It provided the same functionality that the trashcan does in Opera, if you've ever used that. I recall that the first time I noticed it (it was barely visible), I went to remove it and the "closed-tabs" list appeared.

Then again, maybe it was an older version of Opera (before the trashcan icon was created)... or K-Meleon (I used that, too, until the project all but died and went into perpetual beta mode).

Thanks for the replies! :)

rAS