Zoom level indicator?

Add-ons for Pale Moon and other applications
General discussion, compatibility, contributed extensions, themes, plugins, and more.

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

tellu-white
Moon lover
Moon lover

Re: Zoom level indicator?

Unread post by tellu-white » 2022-12-28, 20:04

tellu-white wrote:
2022-12-28, 18:08
To prove me wrong, please post the code that belongs to Pale Moon and that solves the problems mentioned above.
Kris_88 wrote:
2022-12-28, 19:28
I don't think I need it.
In a previous comment, you were keen to assert your superiority by stating that my objections are "small details", "little things", bringing up "big things", such as "the browser contains all the functions for storing site-specific zoom". I considered this statement to be incorrect from the perspective of the issues raised by me. This evolution of the conversation between us led me to ask you to present the code in Pale Moon that solves those "small details" ("little things") that concern me. Your answer?
Kris_88 wrote:
2022-12-28, 18:51
Just look where and how the site-specific zoom is stored ... I have already posted enough code ...
Indeed, no one is forcing you to back up your statements with verifiable data, but this behavior is not one to be proud of.

Good luck to you too ...

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: Zoom level indicator?

Unread post by Moonchild » 2022-12-29, 00:06

tellu-white wrote:
2022-12-28, 20:04
In a previous comment
I think there's a whole lot of fluff here that's not necessary and it's getting to the point where you're just being unreasonable towards people trying to help... :silent:

If you have a very very specific requirement of how you feel zoom levels should be displayed and operate, then by all means, make your own extension to do exactly what you want it to do exactly the way you want it to do it. Spending a ton more time on this back and forth really wont help anyone.

Take the reigns and do it your way.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite