Palemoon Having issues with WindowBlinds 11.

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
PaleGuy
New to the forum
New to the forum

Palemoon Having issues with WindowBlinds 11.

Unread post by PaleGuy » 2022-11-10, 00:55

Operating system: Windows 11
Browser version: The newest one, It just updated a few seconds ago.
32-bit or 64-bit browser?: 64 bit.
Problem URL: Everytyhing.
Browser theme (if not default): XMoon
Installed add-ons: XMoon
Installed plugins: (about:plugins):Java(TM) Platform SE 8 U351 and Java Deployment Toolkit 8.0.3510.10. Don't ask me I've barely touched this browser until this moment.

If possible, please include the output of help->troubleshooting information (as text):
I don't think it would give any error, Though I literally have no idea. I don't even really have any suggestions on how to fix it, All I know is the title bar looks like this.
yucky broken title bar
yucky broken title bar
And not this.
sigma based title bar
sigma based title bar

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: Palemoon Having issues with WindowBlinds 11.

Unread post by Moonchild » 2022-11-10, 08:08

If you want external skinning applications to work you will almost certainly have to enable the menu bar which will switch the window to a standard OS drawn one.
Pale Moon button -> Preferences (hover) -> Menu Bar
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite