Can't register on Mozillazine forum Topic is solved

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
VozFreeAccounts
Apollo supporter
Apollo supporter

Can't register on Mozillazine forum

Unread post by VozFreeAccounts » 2022-05-17, 18:35

Pale Moon 31.0 64 bit on Windows 10. Regardless of how hard I tried I can't get it accept my confirmation code as valid. I'm sure my confirmation code is right. Anyone knows about web development please have a look at the site to see what they are doing and why it's causing problems with Pale Moon. Thanks.

back2themoon
Moon Magic practitioner
Moon Magic practitioner

Re: Can't register on Mozillazine forum

Unread post by back2themoon » 2022-05-17, 20:26

You didn't mention whether you've contacted mozillaZine, which is the first thing to do in this case. Or if you tried entering the code with another browser.

http://forums.mozillazine.org/faq.php#f0r8
VozFreeAccounts wrote:
2022-05-17, 18:35
Regardless of how hard I tried...
If you tried REALLY hard, they might have banned your IP.

Blacklab
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Unread post by Blacklab » 2022-05-17, 22:06

@VozFreeAccounts:

Since 'current' Mozillazine forum is entirely focussed on 'current' Firefox... why not use Firefox to register with Mozillazine?

If you are searching 'old' Mozillazine threads and posts for information that can be relevant to Pale Moon back in the day when the two browsers were very similar, then IMO there's no need to register, just use the Mozillazine search tools on RH side of each page?

All of the Mozillazine posts with relevance to Pale Moon will be years old and many will be locked. Treat the old info with caution, much water has flowed under the bridge in the last few years. :)

moonbat
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Unread post by moonbat » 2022-05-18, 05:45

Also for the record - Pale Moon is NOT Firefox and nothing over there related to current Firefox is going to be relevant to Pale Moon. You can dig up ancient threads from before around 2015 when Pale Moon was hard forked but I don't see the point. This forum is where you will find up to date info about Pale Moon. If you just want to sign up and use it for other purposes that's another matter.
"One hosts to look them up, one DNS to find them and in the darkness BIND them."

Linux Mint 21 Xfce x64 on HP i5-5200 laptop, 12 GB RAM.
AutoPageColor|PermissionsPlus|PMPlayer|Pure URL|RecordRewind|TextFX

VozFreeAccounts
Apollo supporter
Apollo supporter

Unread post by VozFreeAccounts » 2022-05-18, 07:19

Oh, the check button can only applied to just one post? I clicked on both three of your posts but finally only one post by moonbat marked. Well, it seems my IP is the problem. I can't register on any browsers. I will not need that forum anyway.

moonbat
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Unread post by moonbat » 2022-05-18, 07:22

The check button indicates that that particular comment resolved the original question. Obviously it takes only one right answer to resolve a question 8-)
"One hosts to look them up, one DNS to find them and in the darkness BIND them."

Linux Mint 21 Xfce x64 on HP i5-5200 laptop, 12 GB RAM.
AutoPageColor|PermissionsPlus|PMPlayer|Pure URL|RecordRewind|TextFX