unable to comment in facebook

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
tmmmm

unable to comment in facebook

Unread post by tmmmm » 2021-10-02, 15:18

Palemoon is great, but I find I can't type into any comment bar in facebook. -Is there a setting, etc. that I need to use to make this functional??
Thanks!!

Blacklab
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Re: unable to comment in facebook

Unread post by Blacklab » 2021-10-02, 16:34

@tmmmm: The search box top right on any forum page is your friend. :)

Always search and read first... and see if your problem has already been asked and replied to?

As you can see the forum is awash with 'Facebook + comment' posts lately: search.php?keywords=facebook+comment

tmmmm

Unread post by tmmmm » 2021-10-03, 05:27

it is awash, but I can't find any useful replies to the problem. -Can you? What am I missing here...

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2021-10-03, 10:16

tmmmm wrote:
2021-10-03, 05:27
What am I missing here...
Any sort of incentive or effort to solve your problem, apparently.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

coffeebreak
Moon Magic practitioner
Moon Magic practitioner

Unread post by coffeebreak » 2021-10-03, 13:36

tmmmm wrote:
2021-10-03, 05:27
it is awash, but I can't find any useful replies to the problem.
Only you can decide which/how many search results you're willing to look at of course, but you ARE expected to try.
Please kindly don't just blow it off for the results being more than you personally want to be bothered with. Learn to narrow them.

The forum has an advanced search page that offers a number of ways to narrow search results - It's accessed by clicking the gear icon at the right end of the regular search box. (In this case, you might try limiting your search to thread titles.)
PMforum-search1.png

tmmmm

Unread post by tmmmm » 2021-10-19, 12:12

Thanks for that very helpful suggestion. Enjoy your life ;-)

coffeebreak
Moon Magic practitioner
Moon Magic practitioner

Unread post by coffeebreak » 2021-10-19, 13:55

tmmmm,
It's not acceptable to open multiple threads about the same issue on this forum. (Board rule 5)

That means: 1) search before posting, and 2) when a thread does already exist, if you still want to post you must use that thread (whether you find the thread helpful or not).

Since this issue about this website does already have a thread, please kindly direct all/any of your posts concerning this subject matter to that thread - and do so whether you consider the existing thread helpful or not.