missing/invisible icons on certain websites

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
wovendreams

missing/invisible icons on certain websites

Unread post by wovendreams » 2021-09-20, 20:21

hello, i just installed pale moon for the first time so this is a clean install on my windows 10 pc.
when i open a website for example letterboxd.com, some buttons and icons are missing/invisible.
what do i do to fix this?? i have highlighted the places where there are supposed to be icons.
Attachments
Screenshot (209)_proc.jpg
Screenshot (208)_proc.jpg
Screenshot (208)_proc.jpg (26.52 KiB) Viewed 550 times
Screenshot (207)_proc.jpg
Screenshot (207)_proc.jpg (12.48 KiB) Viewed 550 times

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: missing/invisible icons on certain websites

Unread post by Moonchild » 2021-09-20, 22:18

From your screenshots it's pretty clear that what you have is not a clean install of Pale Moon on Windows 10, because that's not what the UI looks like.

Please indicate exactly what you're using.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

wovendreams

Unread post by wovendreams » 2021-09-21, 20:37

i just installed a theme for it called "Moonscape" from https://addons.palemoon.org/themes/
it still did this without the theme and i've tried other themes, so the problem clearly doesn't stem from there.

New Tobin Paradigm

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2021-09-21, 22:58

So why didn't you file this in the Web Compatibility board and follow the instructions there?

wovendreams

Unread post by wovendreams » 2021-09-22, 11:07

oh i will do that instead then, i'm sorry i'm very new to this!