Display New Tab Button On Both Toolbar and Tab Bar?

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
kla87
Fanatic
Fanatic

Display New Tab Button On Both Toolbar and Tab Bar?

Unread post by kla87 » 2021-09-14, 15:20

Is this possible?

I used to use an extension "New Tab Toolbar Button" for this functionality, but as it is not compatible with PM 29+, it seems I can only place the button on one position at a time.

amymor
Apollo supporter
Apollo supporter

Re: Display New Tab Button On Both Toolbar and Tab Bar?

Unread post by amymor » 2021-09-15, 20:39

kla87 wrote:
2021-09-14, 15:20
Is this possible?

I used to use an extension "New Tab Toolbar Button" for this functionality, but as it is not compatible with PM 29+, it seems I can only place the button on one position at a time.
I remember getting it with some extension. That extension offers an additional new tab button, so you have two buttons. Sorry, I didnt remember its name,Maybe it was Tab Mix Plus or etc, idk But you can download the new tab button on the website below:
https://codefisher.org/toolbar_button/button/tb-new-tab/

It also has many useful buttons:
https://codefisher.org/toolbar_button/button_list/

kla87
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: Display New Tab Button On Both Toolbar and Tab Bar?

Unread post by kla87 » 2021-09-16, 14:07

It seems you also found it useful to have this functionality, amymor.

I believe I've seen some of Codefisher's work before. They seem to make some widely used and safe extensions, so I might end up using that.

I'm just wondering if there are any other ways anyone might know of that are available to users of PM 29+ to regain the functionality being discussed.