Linux scrolling over bookmarks & RSS

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
puppyX
Fanatic
Fanatic

Linux scrolling over bookmarks & RSS

Unread post by puppyX » 2021-09-07, 11:28

In the bookmarks menu & toolbar I have a mixture of bookmarks, RSS live feeds and folders containing more bookmarks. Hundreds of them spread through the drop down list.

When scrolling up or down the long list at speed, if the cursor is over an RSS when the mouse wheel is scrolled the whole list will disappear and I’ll need to start again. This has always been a problem in Linux Trisquel. So care needs to be taken when scrolling and need to use super slow/accurate scrolling actions in PM browser only. Windows doesn’t have this issue.

Why does the bookmark/RSS list disappear when scrolling with Trisquel Linux ? Is this a bug in Pale Moon ? I’ve used Trisquel 8 and 9 on Thinkpads with this same oddity.

I like to scroll at speed but can’t with Pale Moon in Linux Trisquel.

Does this happen on other Linux OS ?

Kruppt
Apollo supporter
Apollo supporter

Re: Linux scrolling over bookmarks & RSS

Unread post by Kruppt » 2021-09-08, 14:31

I'm running Debian Sid and I am not running into this problem with Pale Moon 29.4.0.2