2-3 second lag in response time

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: 2-3 second lag in response time

Unread post by Moonchild » 2021-12-08, 15:39

LuftWafflePilot wrote:
2021-12-08, 14:55
There's nothing to troubleshoot when sites are known to perform like shit in PM and virtually everyone agrees on that.
And it's not like I didn't try.
So we just have to listen to you necro-posting in this thread without providing anything substantial to check...?
If you feel like Pale Moon is failing you, then why don't you just go use something that works better for your sites? i mean, if all you want is for Youtube to be fast then you need to use Chrome, pretty much, and being around here for as long as you have you do know this. Facebook is shit on all browsers, and twitch actually works just fine (I use it regularly and it's pretty fast). Reddit, last I went there, was also doing fine.

By the way, I -am- locking this thread at this point since it's seen no real discussion since August.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite