USBank has made changes - result: 'Bill Pay' page fails to work in Pale Moon (Basilisk)

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
Pallid Planetoid
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

USBank has made changes - result: 'Bill Pay' page fails to work in Pale Moon (Basilisk)

Unread post by Pallid Planetoid » 2021-06-16, 01:24

USBank has made webpage changes to their "Bill Pay" page - it looks nice appearing to be an improvement - if it would only work in Pale Moon though :cry: .... :thumbdown:

No issues in many (7) other browsers tested - the problem only occurs in Pale Moon (tested in Safe Mode) and Basilisk. I would sure like to keep using Pale Moon to pay bills via USBank. 8-)

Issue details:
There is now a banner at the bottom of the Pay Bills page that requires a click on the "Review & Pay bill" button to start the process of paying a bill -- after entering the necessary input for specific bill(s) to be paid
PIC-1 Bottom of Bill Pay interface - banner with button to 'Review Pay bill'.png
What should then happen when clicked on as occurs with all browsers other than Pale Moon (and Basilisk) this that this dialog appears in the middle of the page (to "Pay Now")
PIC-2 button should display this next dialog - works in other browsers.png
However what occurs with Pale Moon (and Basilisk) is only this below (what I surmize to be the top of a display that is likely the top portion of a dialog referenced below)
PIC-3 results in Pale Moon and Basilisk.png
My impression is that this blue line (pointed out above) which is all that appears with Pale Moon (and Basilisk) is perhaps the top of this dialog
PIC-4 impression is this dialog for no entry attempts to display above 'Pay' button.png
which only appears when the "Review & Pay bill" button is clicked on if nothing has been entered to be paid (as illustrated in the above screen-shot - see $0.00 total).
There are no errors generated by this process in the Pale Moon Error Console when attempting to perform a Bill Pay function.

Any ideas regarding any settings in Pale Moon that might help? (tried updating UserAgent Override setting to most current FF version [general.useragent.override.usbank.com;Mozilla/5.0 (%OS_SLICE% rv:89.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/89.0])
Current Pale Moon(x86) Release | WIN10 | I5 CPU, 1.7 GHz, 6GB RAM, 500GB HD[20GB SSD]
Formerly user Pale Moon Rising - to provide context involving embedded reply threads.
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
Knowing Pale Moon is indisputably #1 is defined by knowing the totality of browsers. - Pale Moon Rising

New Tobin Paradigm

Re: USBank has made changes - result: 'Bill Pay' page fails to work in Pale Moon (Basilisk)

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2021-06-16, 01:45

Yeah I have a suggestion.. Post in the correct board.